QUANTEQ SOLUTIONS is looking for growth oriented candidates to join our dynamic
Dispatch team & represent us to our international clients!
International Processes (Logistics)
Full training, support & opportunity for growth
Dispatch Coordinator Responsibilities:
● Process payments for invoices.
● Update customers verifying drivers eta’s for pickups.
● Problem solve and provide advice and support to delivery drivers when they arise.
● Communicate with teams on the eta’s of jobs and make sure they are completed in a
● Complete reports and other administrative duties.
● Utilise GPS technology to track and locate owner/operator trucking.
● Communicate with customers providing excellent customer assurance on routine
calls and emergency response.
● Create cost effective and situation based routes according to the availability of
● Monitor routes and schedule and ensure performance when coordinating responses
to unplan events and emergency situations.
● Maintain logs and update records of calls, activities and other information into
Dispatch Coordinators Requirements:
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Familiar with CRM systems and practices
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Clear written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills
● Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
● Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
● Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent,
● International Logistics Management: 1 Year (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate:
● Gurgaon 122001, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
● Day shift
● Morning shift
● Rotational shift
● Bachelor’s (Preferred)
● English (Required)